When I have to discipline Hannah she will tell me that I'm not her best friend anymore :( I tell her thats OK I'm still your mommy. Here she is in a better mood....girls are so complicated!
she's too precious!! boy, did you ever get that last sentence right!!!!! oh so complicated..... I had someone tell me today that boys are harder to raise than girls and she had both. not sure what planet she was from because i am 100% positive that kaitlen and Abbie are harder now and will always be.
3 comments:
she's too precious!!
boy, did you ever get that last sentence right!!!!! oh so complicated..... I had someone tell me today that boys are harder to raise than girls and she had both. not sure what planet she was from because i am 100% positive that kaitlen and Abbie are harder now and will always be.
I hope boys are easier to raise than girls! Cause if not I am in BIG trouble. LOL Hannah is too cute!
Such a beautiful girl!!!
Post a Comment