THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 04, 2009

P&PT for son's girlfriend

My son's girlfriend just lost her mom this morning. Can you please spare some thoughts and prayers for her. She's only 20 with a 14yr old brother and has helped take care of her mom because of her health. She about lost her dad a couple years ago in a bad semi accident. My heart is just breaking for this wonderful girl.

3 comments:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

oh Kim. My heart hurts for her. I know how I felt at 33 with losing my mom and i can not imagine at the age of 20 :( My thoughts are with her.

It's been a yr today that my mom passed and it's still unreal.

Kim said...

Oh my I didn't realize that its your moms year anniversary when I posted this. Big Hugs to you!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Im doing better than i thought i would. I'm just very sad for everyone elses loss today.