THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Promotion Day






Kris was promoted to PFC today at RSP with the National Guard. The cool part and I wasn't expecting it was that I got to pin his rank on him today. He out processed today for boot camp in June as next months drill weekend falls on his graduation from high school. He's super excited. While we were there a new platoon was getting "smoked" and I was kinda chuckling to myself and thinking I so remember those days! We were going to take Kris out to eat afterwards and he didn't want to go and wanted to ride the military bus back to town so BJ, Hannah & I took Shay (Kris' girlfriend) out to eat to celebrate at Texas Roadhouse.

1 comments:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

what an awesome day. I going to cry for you!!! dang, he's growing up for real!!