THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 14, 2008

Hannah and Butt cracks :)

On the way back from St Louis on Wed Hannah was sitting in the back seat when a truck driver pulled up next to us (mind you we just dropped daddy off at his semi at the truck stop after Josh's appointment)

Hannah: Ewww thats gross
Me: What's gross?
H: Hims butt crack mom I seen his butt crack and its gross amongest many ewww and giggles from Hannah. I saw hims underwear gross, gross!
Me: I'm trying to stiffle a giggle because 3 y/o's noticing a butt crack is just as funny as a fart to them.
Me: Yep Hannah his butt crack is gross

Now we are almost to the turn to get back on the interstate and I still hear her giggling and ewwws coming from her. Then I hear... Mom you know hims butt crack was berry berry disgusting!!!

I laughed and agreed with her and then had to call her daddy to tell him next time he climbs up into his semi to remember that even 3 y/o notice nasty butt cracks showing!

3 comments:

Isabelle said...

LOL! That's too funny!
Thanks for the good laugh!

Unknown said...

LOL that is too funny! Did she remind daddy?

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

LOL, Say no to crack!!!!!