We are heading back to St Louis on Thurs to meet with the neurosurgeon and to have another MRI done before surgery on Fri. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
He's starting to get scared of what awaits him. I took last Thurs off work and took him shopping and out to lunch while the other kids went to school. I will update as soon as I can.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Heading back to St Louis on Thurs
Posted by Kim at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thats great you two had a special day together.
Thats a great picture of him. Such a handsome fella.
Still praying, i imagine he's tougher than he ever imagined he could be!!
((hugs))
I sending lots of extra special prayers up for you guys. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
You are in my thoughts. Please update us when you can. I hope everything goes well.
Post a Comment