Every year I take pictures of the kids on the first day of school and much to their disliking momma always wins, lol. This year seemed weird without Kris being here--its like a missing link. Why is it so hard to let them go??? I was OK putting my last baby on the bus--OK a little sad but I made it without any tears. Then on the way to work I heard the Zac Brown song It won't be like this for long and I nearly lost it then and had to call BJ and he told me babe it will be alright, lol. Oh by the way I asked Kris if he missed getting his pictures taken for the first day of school and he um Mom NO. Thanks Kris!
Sunday, October 04, 2009
First Day of school
Posted by Kim at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment