Tomorrow I'm putting Kris on the bus to head down to St Louis for MEPS. Since he has a tentative date for basic on the 28th May and its approaching soon---I'm just wondering if it will be as bad as the day I sent him off to kindergarten and high school (both of those days were rough for me). I can't believe he's old enough to make his own choices for his journey into the big bad world. I'm so very proud of him tho!
Josh is doing well after his surgery. He's still having headaches but I don't think that has anything to do with surgery--more so migraines. We are heading back to St Louis on 6 May (Happy Birthday to me!) for a follow up exam. We got the results back that he has NO tumor cells present--YAY! His brain lesions are a part of a demylating disease and we will keep an eye on them through MRI's. The MD wants to do another one in a month to watch for any changes.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Kristofer--Meps & Josh update
Posted by Kim at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! that is wonderful news for Josh!! Im sorry to hear about his migraines though.
And Kris!! I bet that is so hard. Hes your baby and a young man.
YEA!!! Great news for Josh. Big hugs for the migraines they suck!!!
And big hugs for you for tomorrow sending Kris off to MEPS. I am proud of you and him for being so strong. :) You guys are great parents that have raised a great young man. :)
Post a Comment