THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 01, 2008

May 1st---Random Thoughts

I'm going to try to post something everyday----thats my new goal and we will see how long that will last :)


DH is back to driving a semi locally and he runs while we are sleeping. This change has really confused Hannah with her dad being home the last week with Joshua. She really misses her dad when he's not around so this will work well for all of us. Besides she loves to sleep in our bed and it gets VERY crowded with all 3 of us in it.


State surveyers left our building yesterday and we had NO nursing tags. YAY! Our building has come a long way and we have all worked hard for this to happen.

I really need to get to studying my American History 2 so I can CLEP out of it. I'm taking classes for my BSN and it will be a long road for me to travel. I'm really only doing this for ME and its a goal I want to achieve for myself.

When I started driving I can remember when the gas prices were only 79 cents a gallon and now my son is driving and its up to 3.65 a gallon. Isn't this ridiculous??? I can also remember rushing to the gas station to get gas at 99 cents because it would soon be over a dollar. What I wouldn't do for gas to be that cheap again especially traveling so much to St Louis and back.

0 comments: