THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 02, 2008

May 2nd

It's the end of the school year and it seems to me by the boys' progress reports that they are slacking off on their work. It also seems like they can't put in that little extra umphhh to make it until the end of the year and this really irks me to no end that they want to be lazy about it.

Lately Hannah has been having this little attitude going on. I know there has been a lot of change here at home with Josh's medical issues and BJ changing his driving/home time schedule and to add that she's almost 4 going on 16 and about to drive me nuts. I also feel that my patience is running thin and she knows how to test me. Bless her! I do love her and wouldn't change her for ANYTHING in the world. Her favorite saying right now is "Us girls have to stick together" while doing the dawg sign (knocking knuckles together using one hand) She's been asking me more and more that she wants a baby sister or I want that baby. I tell her I can't have any more babies and she tells me "the doctor can fix it mommy" That's my girl!

1 comments:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Thomas is slacking too. last thursday was the day the HS'ers pick out next yrs schedule and his counselor even said something about it. It bugs me that he can do so well and then now has to play catch up.